Family Planning/Reproductive Health
Reproductive Health services are available to women and men who seek screening and testing, family planning and annual exams. Services also include HIV testing and testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections. Patients under 100% of the Federal Poverty are asked for a donation; those above 100% are charged according to a sliding fee schedule.
Reproductive health services are partially supported by:
The Arizona Department of Health Services, Reproductive Healthy Family planning program (Title V) and Arizona Family Health Partnership (Title X)
Prenatal services are available to uninsured women who are experiencing a normal or low risk pregnancy. CHCY offers a prenatal package consisting of office visits, routine laboratory and one sonogram. Delivery is coordinated with community based obstetricians. Delivery and hospital charges are the responsibility of the patient.
Reproductive Health Services
Reproductive health services and the Well Women Healthcheck Program are available to patients who are either established patients of the CHCY or are seeking only reproductive health services. Services offered include:
- Initial and annual gynecological examinations;
- Family planning services (see below);
- Prevention and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases;
- Screening for breast and cervical cancer and HIV testing and counseling;
- Minor in office procedures; for example, colposcopy, endometrial biopsy;
- Minor outpatient gynecological surgical procedures.
Family Planning Services
We offer the following family planning methods:
- Oral contraceptives
- Emergency contraceptives
- Depo-Provera® injections
- ParaGard® and Mirena® IUD’s
- Male condoms
- Fertility awareness
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
Family Planning / Reproductive Health Locations – Prescott, Prescott Valley, Cottonwood